A few years ago at my job as a GIS intern I came up with a list of sixteen requirements that I me (and every guy) is looking for in a girl. Since then people who have read this and then met someone they had good chemistry has said that my list sets the bar and every girl should read this list. The list started with 32 requirements, which included ridiculous things such as being a good pole dancer, but has since evolved into these sixteen requirements.
Women who read this and are disgusted usually don’t meet many of these requirements and wonder why they can’t find the guy of their dreams. Men who read this and think it’s ridiculous haven’t found someone who meets these. Let’s be clear. You don’t have to meet all sixteen, but at least come as close as possible. As you go farther down the list the requirements get less important.
1. must be gorgeous, HOT (notice the capital letters), hot, pretty, cute, attractive or whatever synonym is used for being easy on the eyes
2. must be altruistic and romantic
3. must NOT have a fetish for guys like me (Asian guys)
4. must be independent
5. must NOT be clingy, jealous and NOT call me multiple times a day and leave multiple messages
6. must like sex and sex in different places and cuddling afterwards
7. must have standardized scores in the 90th or above percentile (SAT, GMAT, LSAT, IQ)
8. must wear modest heels but they can’t be over 3 inches (I don’t need a trashy porn star)
9. must wear pink, purple or green in spring/summer and earth tones in fall
10. must have job that either makes a lot of $$$ or helps those less fortunate.
10. must like dogs
11. must be good at giving massages and getting them
12. must not smell when sweaty
13. must NOT wear too much makeup or perfumes
14. must like drunk sloppy making out like in high school
15. must like leaning over and bending one leg up and pecking me on the lips in public
16. must like making brunch with me with a bra, panties and my dress shirt on Sunday